LA Ingram Photography

LA Ingram Photography~ Welcome to my blog!

About Me

My photo
Bloomington, Indiana, United States

Welcome to LA Ingram Photography which is now located in Bloomington, Indiana. Photography is something I greatly enjoy and I hope to convey that in all my photos. I just love being as creative as I can with a camera, some Photoshop & graphic use thrown in too. Oh, and I LOVE color! You may see samples of my work listed on the right side of the webpage under "Link Favs".
Subscribe to my blog to get all the new daily pics/info...and feel free to leave me comments or questions if you have any! I'd love to hear from you.
Thanks for stopping by!
You may follow me on EyeEm @lahomespun.

Thursday, February 03, 2011

Korean Wooden Dolls

Pic~21
I have these little wooden dolls in my great grandmother's curio cabinet. They were my mother-in-law's from the 1950's during the Korean conflict. Dad gave them to me after her passing nine years ago. I so wish I knew the "story" of how she came about these little guys. The two larger ones to the left and right, have bobble heads and all are stamped on the bottom with "Korea". I love photos with color and these seemed perfect to photograph for my daily blog pic. My in-laws were missionaries in Korea for a time and Mother had many stories she shared during her time over there with two small children. They are special to me as they remind me of her. The symbol means "doll" in Korean.
1/30 sec at f/2.8, ISO 200
50mm (EF50mm f/1.8II)...love the 50mm!


No comments:

Post a Comment