LA Ingram Photography

LA Ingram Photography~ Welcome to my blog!

About Me

My photo
Bloomington, Indiana, United States

Welcome to LA Ingram Photography which is now located in Bloomington, Indiana. Photography is something I greatly enjoy and I hope to convey that in all my photos. I just love being as creative as I can with a camera, some Photoshop & graphic use thrown in too. Oh, and I LOVE color! You may see samples of my work listed on the right side of the webpage under "Link Favs".
Subscribe to my blog to get all the new daily pics/info...and feel free to leave me comments or questions if you have any! I'd love to hear from you.
Thanks for stopping by!
You may follow me on EyeEm @lahomespun.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Traveling in southern Indiana

Pic~64
Took this while traveling through Bloomfield, Indiana today on our way to Plainville, Indiana...that was interesting. Seeing the old homestead was a tad depressing as the current owners have seriously ruined what was a nice home. On a brighter note, we got to visit and eat a most yummy lunch with some very dear friends!

This mural has been on this building for many years in our traveling around southern Indiana...I felt I needed to get a photo of it while I could as the paint is peeling a bit now.


No comments:

Post a Comment