LA Ingram Photography

LA Ingram Photography~ Welcome to my blog!

About Me

My photo
Bloomington, Indiana, United States

Welcome to LA Ingram Photography which is now located in Bloomington, Indiana. Photography is something I greatly enjoy and I hope to convey that in all my photos. I just love being as creative as I can with a camera, some Photoshop & graphic use thrown in too. Oh, and I LOVE color! You may see samples of my work listed on the right side of the webpage under "Link Favs".
Subscribe to my blog to get all the new daily pics/info...and feel free to leave me comments or questions if you have any! I'd love to hear from you.
Thanks for stopping by!
You may follow me on EyeEm @lahomespun.

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Seasons in Indiana

Tomorrow is spring and with that brings (eventually) warmer weather, but you wouldn't know it here in southern Indiana as the temps are a bit below average for this time of year. With warmer weather that means trips to some of Indiana's gorgeous state parks. One of our family's favorite state park is Shades State Park in Crawfordsville which is down the road from Turkey Run State Park...another beautiful park. Shades is for more primitive camping and is more quiet and peaceful. There are many trails to explore and canoeing is very popular in this area too. If you live in Indiana and love to camp, hike & explore than you must see both of these beautiful parks!

Here are some pictures of McCormick's Creek State Park in Spencer, Indiana, which is much closer to us here in southern Indiana. One set was taken April 17, 2012 and the fall photos where taken October 18, 2012. This park is simply gorgeous in the fall! I think I love living in Indiana where all parks seem to be beautiful...to me anyway.
Blessings,

Lee Anne




No comments:

Post a Comment